Both pairs of eyes – Chinese and European
A Colourful World and A Shared Future
It’s eyes in both side, Chinese and European
Call for Entries
The 8th Beijing International Art Biennale – British Special Exhibition 2019
Submit by : 8 January 2019
The 8th Beijing International Biennale Exhibition, China 2019 with the theme A colourful world and a shared future will be held from August 26th to September 23rd, 2019 at the National Art Museum of China, Beijing.
The Beijing International Art Biennale started in 2003. It is jointly sponsored by the China Federation of Literary and Art, the municipal Government of Beijing and the China Artists Association (CAA). It is an international academic exhibition with that has seen over 4,000 artists from more than 100 countries exhibited, and it attracts a huge audience each year. It has also become a key international exchange platform in fine arts, and it has witnessed consecutive successes in its seven sessions.
We are collecting outstanding works from Chinese photographers and artists living and working in Europe and European photographers and artists being seen in China.
This is the first of a projected series, and published for the first time in London, this large-format book extends to both in Chinese and English.
Your Title Goes Here
- Sino-European Arts is a London- fine art consultancy and exhibition service, specialising in contemporary Chinese art and photography.
- As one of the UK’s leading promoters of Chinese contemporary art and photography, we are dedicated to encouraging the mutual appreciation of the two artistic traditions: East Meets West.
- We offer knowledgeable advice based on our in-depth research and analysis of the international market for Chinese art and photography.
- Working closely with Chinese artists and photographers, we have several exhibitions at UK galleries on organising and promoting of contemporary Chinese art and photography.
- We advise UK collectors, institutions and businesses who want to build a collection of contemporary Chinese art and photography.
- We offer a complete range of art consulting services for designers, architects and developers wishing to purchase or commission Chinese artworks for interior or exterior installation.
- Our established relationships with Chinese artists and studios enable us to source works by leading and emerging artists to suit any budget.